Kyosho INFERNO NEO 3.0 Type 2 RED 1/8 GP 4WD RS KYO33012T2B
Kyosho INFERNO NEO 3.0 Type 2 RED 1/8 GP 4WD RS
33012T2B INFERNO NEO 3.0 Type 2 RED 1/8 GP 4WD RS
Go anywhere, anytime!
Just add fuel and batteries and let this fully-fledged racing buggy run free!
With 8 World Championship titles, the ‘Inferno’ is proud to be KYOSHO’s flagship model. Infused with Inferno DNA, the Inferno NEO 3.0 is ready to race almost as soon as it’s out of the box and brings the Inferno’s glorious performance potential within reach of everyone. While excelling on racing circuits, the NEO 3.0 also runs through rough terrain like a boss with features such as the user-friendly KE21SP engine with recoil pull starter and Big Bore Shocks with the KC Cross Tires that deliver an optimal balance of performance and traction on any surface. Based on the competition-level chassis, the NEO 3.0 promises exceptional reliability and durability plus a wide range of setting adjustments and custom performance upgrades through the huge range of optional parts available for the MP7.5 series. Experiencing the thrill of engine-powered off-road buggy racing has been made easy with the Inferno NEO 3.0!
- Just add fuel and batteries to this Readyset and let the engine-powered racing buggy fun begin!
- Equipped with four-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Universal swing shafts are standard on the front drive section and minimize drive loss and improve crash resistance.
- Gear diffs on center, front and rear ensure optimal driving force is transferred to all four wheels.
- Double disc brakes provide the stopping power needed for a large racing machine.
- Sealed radio box protects the battery and receiver from crashes, sand and dust.
New KE21SP engine delivers an optimal balance of power, torque, idling stability and easy starting. Features rear exiting exhaust, recoil starter and slide carburetor.Engine break-in is made effective and easy even for beginners with the inclusion of reducer for break-in.
Resin Big Bore Shocks on front and rear feature spring adjustment and deliver excellent shock absorption and superior running stability under any situation.
Wide setting scope and precision adjustment of front suspension is possible with turnbuckle equipped adjustable rods on upper arms and tie rods.
High-torque KS-5031-09MW servos with metal gears are equipped on both steering and throttle to handle the heavy loads expected with off-road buggy driving.
Equipped with KC Cross Tires that are designed with a moto inspired block pattern. Wear-resistant, these tires deliver exceptional performance on any surface.
New body features high-visibility graphic color print. Body is pre-cut and complete with decals applied so no further work is required.
Rear wing angle can be adjusted to fine-tune the traction characteristics. Wing attaches to the wing stay with just two screws and has excellent crash resistance.
2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter has dial adjustments for throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate.
< Readyset Contents>
<Required For Operation>
- Glow fuel
- 8 x AA size alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 469mm
- Width 307mm
- Height 189mm
- Wheelbase 325.5mm
- Tread (F/R) 258mm/261mm
- Tire (F/R) 116×44mm/116×44mm
- Gear Ratio 11.56:1
- Weight 3,400g (approx.)
- Engine KE21SP
- Transmitter 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+