ProTek RC LiPo Transmitter Battery (7.4V/2800mAh) (MT-4, MT-4S, M11X, M12, M12S) PTK5164
ProTek RC LiPo Transmitter Battery (7.4V/2800mAh) (MT-4, MT-4S, M11X, M12, M12S)
This is a ProTek R/C 2S - 7.4 Volt, 2800mAh Li-Poly transmitter battery pack. This battery has been developed specifically for the Airtronics MT-4, M11X, M12 and KoProPo EX RR transmitters. This light weight Li-Poly transmitter battery will help to reduce the overall weight of your transmitter, which is great for long main events! The overall weight will be significantly reduced when compared to a typical NiMH transmitter pack as this battery weighs a scant 105 grams! (Six typical NiMH AA batteries weigh approximately 168 grams). This battery will not only reduce the weight of your transmitter, you also get an incredible 9 to 10 hours of run time!
How should the battery be inserted into the transmitter?
A suitable foam should be used to pad the battery in the transmitter battery compartment to help hold the battery in place and prevent it from moving around. Place a piece similar in size to the battery into the transmitter battery housing under the battery, and then while pressing lightly on the battery, slide the cover over the battery.
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Capacity: 2800mah
- Chemistry: Lithium Polymer
- Balance Charge Plug: XH
- Charge Rate: 1C
- Discharge Plug: JR/Futaba
- Dimension (LxWxH): 99.2x31x17.9mm
- Weight: 105g
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery